bee Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sketching Brenton Thwaites


I remember this Australian Actor who starred 'The Giver' and also 'Gods of Egypt'. So, when I browse some pictures on Pinterest, I decided to draw this guy. So, here are my step in sketching his smile.



This is the picture as reference (although I prefer use my phone to see the original picture, because it is easier to see the details of the picture).




 As always, I started from the eyes, then the eyebrows. After that, I moved to the lips (with its wide smile). The hard part is drawing the teeth, always took a long time for me to form those teeth...



Face are almost done, at least the base, then I moved to the hair.


After the 'base' hair shape is done, then I started shading some parts of the face to make the lighting effects.

 Then moved to the clothes...

Here are the details of the shading, before and after being softened by using my fingers... (yea, sketching is always messy).





The face area and clothes are done, so let's reshape the hair part by darken some parts of the hair, also to create the lighting effects.

Make it soft by using fingers...

Let's just make the background a bit foggy...

Let's put some details on the clothes...

I consider it as finish...

So, here we go...

What do you think?
Do you like this guy?
Or, his smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment