bee Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sketching Jake Miller


I've been really enjoy Jake Miller's new songs these days. I think, he is very talented. His song isn't always about Love. My favorite song from him so far are 'Overnight', 'Parade' and 'Million Life'.

So, I was also listening to his music when I have an idea to sketch him. So, I browse over google and found this great picture of Jake Miller. 

This is the base sketch with the picture for the reference...


Unlike any other sketches by me, in this sketch, I started from the eyebrows, the very thick one and then I moved to the eyes...


Down to the nose and lips with a wide smile...


Then I draw the thin beard and shade some parts of the face...



Soften it by using fingers...

Also the muscled arm...

Sign it at last, and... Done!



Here we go, Jake Miller sketch...


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment