bee Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sketching my Friend, Hergy Fitriansyah


I met this guy when I was making the thesis. We've got the same Thesis Advisor that time and at the first day we met, we just felt close and connected. So, I could not be more thankful that I met him. He is a wonderful person with a wonderful personality. He helped me through a lot of difficulties in making the thesis. He was very helpful and I could say that he was very nice because he always help me in preparing things related to the thesis. 

So, one day after the Final Evaluation of our thesis, we talked about the graduation and then he said that he wanted me to make a sketch of him. So, I agreed. At least, I could give him something for the gift of our graduation. Yea, thank God that we will have the same graduation day.

Ah, enough for the story. Let's take a look at the sketch...

This is the picture of him. I remember when I took this picture, he didn't notice it since he was busy with his phone.


As always, make the base sketch first...


Prepare all of the tools required to sketch...


Then, let's start from the eyes and eyebrows. This guy have a quite thick eyebrows.


Eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips and thin mustache are done, now let's shape the hair...


Then let's shade the face area...



Used fingers to soften the shaded parts...
And the final thing is sign it...


Done!



What do you think?
Do you have this kind of friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment