bee Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sketching Charlie Puth

So yea, I've been busy with all the works-related. And most of the time, when I am bored, I will (and always) do something in order to refresh my mind. It is always be my good time, enjoying myself. Spending hours to sketch...

Yea, I love drawing, and this is what I do when I need to refresh my mind...

Let's take a look at this first sketch (after a very long time)...

So, I was busy making the paper test nowadays. Ah, I am a primary school teacher by the way. And it is my duty to make some paper test in some periods of time. And last week, I managed myself to refresh my mind by sketching (although I still have some classes to do (the paper tests)). 

I was browsing over pinterest and found one of my favorite singer photos. There are so many photo of him actually, but at that time, I interested in this picture of Charlie Puth.

So, this is the base of the sketch... 
And yea, during the sketching I only use one type of pencil, which was 2B.



This is the base of the sketch, with the photo of Charlie Puth as the reference...


As always, I started from the eyes, continued to the eyebrows. And it is important since Charlie Puth have 'special' eyebrows. After that, let's move to the nose and lips.


After finished making the base of eyes, eyebrows and lips, let's do the hair...


I usually use the shade or shape of the hair darkness to shade some parts of the face by using the blackness of the pencil I used. And here is the result after shading some parts of the face.



After that, let's darken the background. And yea, I should admit that it was difficult to make it by using 2B pencil, since it doesn't have the blackness and the softness as the 8B.


So, here we go...
The final result of Charlie Puth Sketch...



Side by side with the reference (although, I prefer using phone)


What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment